Thursday, July 24, 2014

The End Is Near!!

I am happy to report, that I have only 13 short weeks till I am officially Courtney Lynn Price, MAHR! I will have my masters degree in a few short weeks and I am so excited and so ready to be done! This has been such a long crazy process, but I'm glad that the fruits of my labor will finally be paying out! I start my last course August 28th, which can't come soon enough!
In other news, we officially have a walking jabbering one year old! Jason has changed so much in such a short time. He laughs at everything now, and can clearly say Mama and Dada, hat, up, no, uhoh, and sometimes hi and bye! We just had his hair cut for the third time (seriously the kids hair grows faster than mine does!) We loves bath time, playing with his toys and being outside! He is seriously such a fun kid! Here are some updated pictures!





No comments: