Friday, March 13, 2015

The Thing About Two

Wow, just wow! It's unbelievable to me, that in a few short weeks, I will have a two year old son! It's just nuts! I can't believe how fast these two years have gone by. Jason is every bit of a two year old now! He is so independent and getting into absolutely everything! We are also throwing our two year fits now too, which is a blast! He gets quite upset when he can't do something he think he should. He loves to run and play and is just the best kid! We couldn't ask for a more perfect boy! God has truly blessed us.

So now that our little tiny  3 pound baby boy is almost two, we have been asked the big question. When is Jason going to get a brother or a sister? Many people have their opinions, both good and bad, but I hate to disappoint you all, that it will be awhile before another Price baby arrives! We have several reasons for waiting so long. The biggest reason is our worry of having another preemie baby. We absolutely want another child and while there is only a small chance I will have problems again, I want Jason to be in school before we think about it. Everyone keeps telling us that we shouldn't base our decisions on things like that, but we have to. I won't be able to stay in the NICU like I did with Jason. I have to factor that into our decisions. It just thinks more sense to think clearly about everything. We don't want to rush into anything and have any regrets. We are beyond blessed and thankful for everything we have. We will have another baby, when the time is right. For now we are just enjoying our little family of three :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen sister. You know I support whatever decision you feel is best for you.
~ Candice