Sunday, March 10, 2013

Less Than 11 Weeks Left!

My goodness February was a busy month for us! Josh and I have both been working a lot, and dealing with all the snow mother nature decided to give us this year. The girls are doing incredibly well in school, although they remind me almost daily that they only have two months left of school!

We are anxiously awaiting for the next few weeks to pass. It is so hard to believe that in a few short months we are going to have a new baby at home with us! We have  many things ready, but still need a lot more. The baby is moving so much more now, kicking and pushing. He responds really well to his Daddy's voice. We can't wait to see our little baby boy!

The next few weeks are going to be very busy. We have birthday parties, birthing classes, baby showers, and so much more going on! I promise I will post more soon!

No comments: