Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Classes YEAH!!

Not really don't let the title fool ya lol! I'm double majoring in Accounting and Business, so I have had full semester's since I started school. Brightside is by this summer I will be 9 credit hours short of being a senior, which is awesome. It really actually means nothing, because I still have two years left :( Stupid accounting classes lol. Well anyway my Spring 09 scheadule consists of

Class Days A Week Credit Hours Time

Financing and Investing Accounting- M-T-H-F 4 Hours 10:00-10:50

Marketing M-W-F 3 Hours 11:00-11:50

Business Ethics T-H 3 Hours 2:30-3:45

American Government T 3 Hours 7:00-9:30

Probality and Statistics M-T-H-F 4 Hours 1:00- 1:50

Yeah so it's a course load! It may not look like much but seventeen hours to a college kid = No sleep! Thankgod I'm not doing anything important like nursing lol, or I'd be dead!

No comments: