Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Halloween and then some...

Well it has been another crazy month in the Price household! We dedicated our child to Jesus in the midst of our family, which was an amazing moment for us! Jason is our little miracle baby so I continually want to thank god for him! Speaking of little miracle babies, the kid has finally slowed down on growing! Thank god! I don't think I could afford to keep buying new clothes every other month! We had our check up with Children's Mercy and they are very pleased with his progress. He is 17 pounds and 27 inches long! He had huge feet too, not sure where he go that from (it could be his size 12 mother lol!) He is rolling over a lot now! He is also enjoying tummy time a lot more now! I ace'd my second masters class and am now in my fourth week of my 3rd and 4th class. Next October I will be done with my masters and officially done with school! Here are some pictures! Much Love From The Prices!










No comments: