Saturday, August 22, 2009

I Have Been A Very Bad Blogger :(











So I haven't blogged in awhile, sorry for that, this summer kind of took me by storm. Josh lost his job right after we moved into our apartment, so I had to go back to work. I was working 40 hours a week and taking three college classes, so by the time I get home I am so tired I just pass out! Things are finally starting to slow down thank goodness! I start my junior year of college on monday yeah me!!! Not really lol, but oh well last junior year of my life!




Josh bought me a new camera as an early anniversary present. I am now the proud owner of a Canon T1i and I absolutly love it. I am trying my best to be a professional photographer. So far it is going really well I love it! It's hard to believe that next month on the 30th, Josh and I will be together for 3 year!! Wow time has just flown! My family is doing great! My little sister is weighing her college options, and my sister Sarah is having a baby boy! Life is pretty good right now, really don't think I can complain much! I promise to start uploading more pictures and blogs soon!

No comments: