Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Entering The Dreaded F Word

No I'm not talking about a cuss word I'm talking about finals!! Ugh they are here again! I move into my new apartment with Josh in two weeks, we are so so excited!! Grandma's the only one not liking the idea but she will get over it I hope. I will officially be unemployed in three weeks, since I won't be returning to school for the R.A. postion. Frankly I have to say I am relieved. This semester has been so hard, and so trying on my nerves. Oh well! Life has needless to say been pretty darn busy. Every weekend I have been busy trying to get everything ready to move! School has been super super busy I'm so close to being senior status, but sadly still have two years of school left :( ugh!!! I promise I will get on and update more, I have been so swamped!

No comments: