Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Family Fun!

Well the boys are here! They are healthy and weigh 5pounds 1 oz and 5 pounds 2 oz! I don't know much else right now, except that everyone is doing well. Today is my grandma's birthday and also my cousin Lauren's 3rd anniversary. Happy Anniversary Lauren, and Happy Birthday Grandma! We had a birthday party for my grandma tonite and it was so much fun. My uncle dan came, and my uncle duane and aunt linda. Emily and Jeff also came with those little boys of hers! They were so cute and so funny. Andrew has gotten so big and tall he looks like the Kipper side of the family. Colby is so darn funny, he broke one of my grandma's ducks and he told everyone he didn't know how it broke it broke by itself! It was so funny! We all had a really good time and I have tons of photos that I promise to post later! Have a safe turkey day everyone!

No comments: